Marketing Leader Needed at Yottaa
Are you a marketing guru? Yottaa is looking for a motivated individual with passion for web technology and community engagement to join the team as the company’s marketing leader.
Yottaa provides cloud services to help web site owners analyze, monitor and optimize their web performance. Yottaa is a well-funded startup, with offices located in Boston and Beijing. We are focused on building a world-class company, and we do so by drinking lots of coffee (ok, drinking coffee alone isn’t enough).
- Marketing Leadership: bring marketing leadership into the team, establish and communicate marketing plans, orchestrate and execute such plans.
- Community: Engage in conversations that surround our content and brand on Twitter, forums and blogs; build a community of passionate followers and enthusiasts who engage in dialogue with and about Yottaa.
- PR: Orchestrate and manage PR activities; Conduct outreach and build relationships with top bloggers, media outlets and community sites.
- Yottaa.com: Create and own the Yottaa web sites, manage content.
- Customer engagement tools: Write and produce video case studies, success stories, customer testimonials, newsletters and press releases.
- Experience in leading online marketing and PR activities in a startup environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Analytical and data driven
- Immersed in social media universe including Twitter, YouTube, StumbleUpon, Facebook, forums and blogs
- Strong personal interest in web technology
- Strong writing skills and the ability to crank writing output
Bonus Points: coding background in any computer language, or experience in running a web site.
Yottaa offers competitive salaries, equity, health benefits plan, and the opportunity and joy to make impossible things happen along with a smart, motivated team.
Sound like an opportunity you’d thrive? We’d love to hear from you. Send us your Twitter username and a brief bio. You can contact us by either DMing @yottaa or email to hr at yottaa dot com.